It’s a principle of GGM that all students going abroad need some kind of theoretical preparation.
Students going abroad within the programme of the minor Internationalization and the minor Health & Community Development (H&CD) don’t have to follow this programme. For all other students this programme is mandatory.
- mandatory programme.
- 3 sessions at three different days.
- first meeting: Globalization
- second meeting: Acculturation and Paradigmshift
- third meeting: Culture, Care and Wellbeing
- sessions are in the afternoon or in the evening.
- student is free to choose which time suits best.
- each session takes approximately 2 hours.
- you are allowed to miss one session. As compensation a replacement assignment has to be made.
Apply for these preparational meeting at the international office. Kapittelweg 33, B0.02
More information: Monique.Nederhoed@han.nl